Paycentre pos ( price, charges, commission and service) 2022.
PayCentre pos is another awesome mobile agency platform by Electronic Settlement Limited, PayCentre offers a wide range of services like the other mobile agency baking platform. They give their agent either the analog pos or the pinpad which is the mpos. With Their Mpos Device, you can perform a withdrawal transaction and this device can be gotten from their office for just 14000 Naira which will serve as money for registration before the device would be given to you.
Features of PayCentre Login pos
- Account Opening Check
- Deposit/Cash in Check
- Withdrawal/Cash out Check
- Bills Payment Check
- Funds Transfer Check
- Recharge Top Up
PayCentre Charges and Commission
You get to enjoy one of the lowest charges o every transaction both withdrawal and deposit. 1-1999 is charged at 0.5% and 20k to 1milliom is 100 naira flat while deposit is 20 Naira flat. 2% on Airtel while 1% on other bills.
How to Become Paycentre Agent?
Interested agent should visit their office with the following documents.
- An Android device
- Valid ID
- Passport Photograph
- A picture of your Signature
- Utility bill not older than 3 months
- Startup Capital
- Strategic location
How to Activate your PayCentre Account
- Enter the 8-digit activation code sent to your e-mail
- Click on proceed
- Login with your Registered phone number and Default password(6-digit)
- Create a new password after you log in
- Select create POS account and fill in the following (Username and your Transaction Pin)
- Fill in all other necessary information and submit
How to Resolve Withdrawal failed Transaction Dispute
Unlike Baxi Box that doesn’t have a dashboard to resolve failed transaction when the customer is being debited, it is not the same for PayCentre, when their network downtimes and the customer is being debited you can log in to the dispute, and the money would be revered either to the agent wallet or the customer’s bank account.