How to buy an iPhone with Carbon zero
Currently, the easybuy platform only supports itel, infinix, Tecno and Vivo phones. To get an iPhone with easybuy, you have to register with carbon zero which is owned by Carbon loan Company. Carbon formally known as Paylater lets you buy iPhone and other gadgets and let you pay in instalments. With this, you can buy your desired iPhone from partner stores with zero interest.
How to use the Carbon zero
- Open a carbon account
- Upgrade the KYC to level 2
- Make sure you have no outstanding loans.
Carbon zero payment plan
This plan involves a 25% contribution to the cost of the device as upfront payment (equity) by the customer while 75% of the value of the Device is financed and payable in equal instalments over 6 months. Interest is ZERO %
How to apply for Carbon Zero for iPhone
1. Send a request to pay with Carbon Zero via the link:bit.ly/istorebnpl
2. Fill out the request form
3. The Carbon Zero team would reach out for more information if required
4. If successful, ensure your Carbon account is funded with the downpayment required plus the management fee stated in the approval email