Baxi Box Pos – Charges, Commission and service 2022
Baxi Box is a POS machine, own by Capricorn Digital Limited(CDL). They have two types of POS, the Android POS, and the MPOS device. The Baxi android POS machine runs on Android 8.1 and it is being sold for 80,000 and give out as lease at 15,000 Naira. While the Mpos is sold for 5,000. The Baxi Mpos is a portable POS device that looks like a calculator and it needs the support of an android phone for it to function and also needs an external mobile Bluetooth printer before you can start printing receipts.
Features of Baxi Box POS Device
Apart from withdrawal and fund transfer, there are other cool features in their pos device which will be listed below
Payment of Utility Bills: When it comes to payment of utility bills (Electricity bill, Recharge Card, Cables Subscription) Baxi Box is the best, their Platform is very reliable and you also get a commission for any of the utility bill payments.
Multiple Fund transfer portal: Unlike other POS machines, Baxi Box has integrated 3 working Bank transfer portals in their POS machine (Zenith Bank, Gt Bank, Rubies Bank) so whichever you want you can use to transfer funds for your customers and they charge 30 for fund transfer and 0.55% on any withdrawal transaction.
Vending of Recharge Card: you can use your POS and Baxi app to vend/print out recharge card pins while you also earn a commission for every card sold.
How Reliable is Baxi Box Their Network?
No POS is perfect and there is no POS without network problems, even banks’ ATMs do have network challenges sometimes. I can rate Baxi 80% when it comes to network for withdrawal transactions and 97% for Fund Transfer
How Fast Do They Resolve Dispense Error?
Whenever there is a network problem and your customer gets debited the first thing you need to do is to check their card support portal if the transaction was successful or it failed. If the transaction is successful just click on the report and your wallet will be credited in the next 10min and if the transaction failed, you don’t need to pay the customer, all you have to do is to direct them to their bank’s wand fill dispense error form and the money will be revised in 3 working days without delays
Disadvantages of Baxi Box
No dashboard for failed withdrawal transactions dispute resolution
Unlike other POS machines that have a dashboard for dispute resolution of a failed withdrawal transaction, the case is different with the Baxi Box pos device. when such happens you either help the customer call his or her bank or the customer will have to visit the bank to resolve the issue of a failed transaction and this is only applicable to withdrawal transactions.
Baxi Box POS Charges updated 2021
Baxi charges 0.55% from 1-20,001 and 100 Naira flat from 20,001 to 100k and 150 Naira from 100001 update ward. While 30 Naira flat for Cash deposit to any bank
Baxi Box commission Structure
- Abuja Postpaid 0.960%
- Abuja Prepaid 0.960%
- Airtel Bundle 1.760%
- DStv (MultiChoice) Subscription Payment Sabimen Agent 1.200%
- DStv (MultiChoice) Subscription Payment Regular Agent 1.400%
- Eko Postpaid 0.800%
- Eko Prepaid 0.800%
- Enugu Postpaid 2.000%
- Enugu Prepaid 2.000%
- Etisalat Bundle 2.800%
- Glo Bundle Recharge 2.800%
- Glo Prepaid Recharge 2.800%
- Golden Chance Lotto 5/90 20.000%
- GOTv (MultiChoice) Subscription Payment Sabimen Agent 1.200%
- GOTv (MultiChoice) Subscription Payment Regular Agent 1.400%
- Ikeja Disco Bill Payment 1.200%
- Ikeja Disco Token Vending 1.200%
- MTN Bundle 1.600%
- MTN Prepaid Recharge 1.600%
How to Fund Baxi Box Wallet
Baxi has added a new wallet, called the ”Ussd Wallet” to their Baxi 2.0 app an alternative to the Wema Bank wallet, The new wallet is only meant to serve agents using the Baxi 2.0 app.
Steps on how to fund the Ussd wallet
- Tap on your fund account icon
- select ussd wallet funding
- Select debiting account and amount from the drop-down
- Dial the code generated and send money via the phone number registered with the bank
- Input the transfer pin to complete the transaction
How to Become a Baxi Box Agent.
Baxi box agent registration is quiet, Just download the “Baxi mobile” on Google Play Store or Apple Store on iOS and request for a mpos device, or better still you can contact them on their social media handle.
How to Become a Baxi Box Agent
- Open your Google Playstore or Apple Store
- Search For “Baxi Mobile”
- Download and Install the app on your smartphone
- Locate Baxi Mobile On your phone screen
- Open and Register
- Use this referral code 77036933
- Upgrade to Baxi Flex or Pro with your BVN
- Request For the Baxi Mpos or Click the Link Below to get one