KoloMoni pos charges and commission review
Kolomoni pos is another awesome agency banking platform with attractive charges and provides an excellent network, the app is available on both iOS and Android devices for download. Kolomoni is a Mobile pos that needs to be connected to your Android and iPhone for you to carry out withdrawal transactions.
How Does Kolomoni Mpos Work?
Kolomonie agent as I said earlier gives Mpos device which means you would need an Android or iPhone to pair it with via Bluetooth.
How to link Kolomoni Mpos with your smartphone
- Once you get your Kolomoni MPOS Device, register your Kolomoni account
- Pair your Kolomoni MPOS with your smartphone via Bluetooth
- Log into your Kolomoni app and click on the ‘Cashout’ option
- Input the required details (amount) in the field provided, your app will automatically link with your MPOS device
- You will receive a prompt on the screen of the MPOS device to insert the card
- Insert the card and enter your pin
- Once successful, you will get a notification on the screen of your MPOS
On each deposit, they charge 30 Naira, while they charge 0.5% for withdrawals from 1000 Naira -19900 and 100 Naira flat from 2000 Naira and above.
KoloMoni Mpos Price
It is given out at an affordable price of 15000 Naira with no target, but the Mpos must be in use and active.
Services Provided By KoloMoni
- Cash Withdrawal and Fund Transfer
- Cable TV Subscription
- Utility Bill Payment