4 tips on How to Resolve GTB Dispenser Error.
Getting debited for a failed transaction is one of the most annoying things. Which is not likely to be reversed that same day, only but if you forward complaints to the customer service. To make this process easy, I would be sharing 4 tips on how to get your dispenser error resolved without visiting the GTbank.
How to Resolve Gt Dispenser error or Failed online transaction?
- Online portal: With GT Online portal https://gtmt.gtbank.com/DispenseWeb/start.aspx. You don’t need any other thing other than your account number, last 6 digit atm card number, and the date of the transaction. Once you input the above details, click and report the transaction. It will take them 3-4 working days to resolve the transaction.
- GTB official WhatsApp: They have official WhatsApp which is verified. With this, you can easily relate your issue to any available customer agent assigned to you. You would be asked some specific information related to the transaction like the “Stan” number and amount debited
- GTB WordApp: login to your gt world app, slide to the next page, and select cards. After it has been selected, select dispense error and the account affected if you have multiple gt account. follow the procedure and wait for 3-4 working days for them to work on the transaction.
- USSD Code: To resolve dispense error with ussd, simply dial *737*53*Account Number*5# and follow the procedure.
- Email: you can also send them mail included all the necessary details like your account number, date of the transaction, and amount debited